ABOUT THE CERTIFICATE
Business Analysts plays an important role in creating software solutions. They gather and analyze business requirements from stakeholders, and translate the information so that IT and project teams can execute important initiatives.
Our Business Analysis Certificate program will help students to develop business knowledge, analytical thinking, and also teach them how to apply specialized tools and techniques with a view to identifying problems and providing business solutions.
Outcomes Of The Certificate
ITTIQ’s Business Analysis Certificate is designed to enable you to:
- Apply business analysis methods and techniques to help organizations achieve their business objectives.
- Elicit, analyze, validate, and communicate requirements and recommend solutions.
- Develop well-constructed business cases.
- Successfully manage diverse stakeholder relationships.
- Recognize opportunities.
- Recommending solutions that optimize business processes, policies, and information systems.
What you’ll learn
- Develop the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in business analysis.
- Communicate business analysis tools, skills, and knowledge to stakeholders and prospective employers.
- Balance technical and people skills to define and scope business problems and facilitate solutions.
- Develop realistic plans for business analysis tasks tailored to project, team, and operational objectives.
- Create impactful deliverables that facilitate stakeholder decisions.
- Gain confidence by successfully completing a comprehensive certificate and prepare for future opportunities.
- Introduction to Business Analysis.
- Business Analysis Tools & Techniques.
- Project Management in Business Analysis.
- Business Analysis Projects & Internship.